Saturday 31 March 2007

Silly little story but funny.........

I was in the local photo joint this morning picking up some photos - they have one of those large ball pits for the kids....they asked could they jump in and I said as long as they were well behaved......they behaved alright but rather noisy. I just shook my head at the girl behind the counter and asked her "how do you stand that all day?"...she just smiled.
Anyway, we went out of that shop, took Tammy off to the doctors, she has an ear infection and a little chesty, looked at the pet shop and we were making our way to chemist to fill the script when I noticed something orange in the hood of Tammy's jacket.........it was one of the balls from the pit.............LOL...........she was rather embarassed........."i'm not taking it back mum!!!!".........so we all walked back in, Tammy through it back into the pit rather quickly and kept going like nothing had happened.........

No comments: