Thursday 26 April 2007

i"ve Been Tagged

Ok, here I go - i have found out from a few people that I have been tagged. Well this is all new to me so here I go.........a few things about me.


1. I am 38, married to my best friend Sean - our anniversary is on the 30th April and that will be 13 years up - wow that's flown.
2. I am a stay at home mum to 3 great kids - Emily who turns 12 in August, Tammy turns 11 in September and Josh turns 9 in November.
3. My no.1 passion is to make/sell/give handmade cards I have had several published in Stamping & Papercraft and Australian Paper Crafts magazines.
4. I am a Piscean and I am a romantic at heart to the point of being ridiculous....oh well!!!!
5. I worked in the National Bank for nearly 10 years (where I met Sean) and haven't returned to the work force just yet. Waiting for the kids to be self sufficent although Em is off to secondary college next year and that wont come cheap so may have to find part time job....pooh cack.
6. One of my favourite things to do is to go to a beautiful cafe, we have a fantastic one in Pakenham on Lakeside and to share a latte and a big FAT piece of cake.
7. I have PCOS and find it to rule my life - I should lose weight for health reasons although the d isease is partly to blame for weight gain......hmmmmmm.
8. I luv to make people happy and try to be happy and positive myself, but we all know we have those days....but today is a good one, so I'm rolling with that!!!!!.

Well I think that will do for now - don't know how many secrets I was supposed to share but that will do for now anyway....LOL.

So this is where I get to tag someone else.........ok Wirg, Trace, Kim, Relsi, Lavs, Celeste and lucky last Lisa .........phew........time for a cuppa!!!!! Luv Sandie

No comments: