Wednesday 15 August 2007

Such a busy day......

Well I've had such a busy day today - but a good one though.

Firstly I dropped the kids off and took off for Fountain Gate - No spottings of Kath & Kim.....LOL, however, as I was walking out of BigW I spotted the one and only Fleur and we ended up catching up over a cuppa......that was so nice.

I managed to pick up some cloth nappies at BigW for our Sudanese friends whose baby is due in October. Medina is starting to "nest" as they say so it is nice to be able to help them wherever I can. I am going to take her shopping over the next week and start to get all the little bits and pieces together. A lady from our church has kindly donated a pram, cot, baby bath.......and other bits and pieces. George and Medina are just so pleased with the support.
Boy I am getting excited about seeing this baby - its going to be so gorgeous. Lots of cuddles from Auntie Sandie whether they like it or not!!!!!!!

Had our school Book Fair this afternoon - that is being held morning and afternoon all this week. Some great books for some great prices too so that is a bonus.
Came home to cook meatloaf and vegies, Tammy had a friend stay for dinner which was nice and then I dropped her home and came back to cook Banana Walnut Bread which is fab.....I must put up a recipe soon, and then I baked some Choc Chip Biscuits.....yummo!!!! Something for school lunches.

Just received anothe email from Mizuki - think he is getting rather excited about arriving here again.......cute kid.

Now I suppose I had better get to bed.

Take care everyone.

Luv Sandie

5 comments:

Vicky said...

ewww!!!! cant wait to get the recipies!!

Jen said...

Sandie I haven't dropped by for a while, but I love the new look blog, and catching up on everything you've been up to. Your Japanese student sounds like a real treasure. XXXX Jen.

Sandie said...

Thanks girlies.

fleurie said...

my mouth is drooking at the sound of all the yummy food...

fleurie said...

i meant drooling...lol!