Friday 21 September 2007

Had a great day all to myself before the school holidays

Well today started off nicely...........cuppa with some of the school mums before school breaks up for 2 weeks. Lots of chatting going on. I then headed off to Fountain Gate to have a quick haircut which turned out nicely. Shopped around - found this funky album at Angus & Robertson.......its vinyl with a leaf pattern in red flocking.........I must put a photo up on my blog. It was 50% off which you've gotta luv. I am going to turn it into some sort of journal.

Did a few errands and then decided to head home and drop into The Scrapbook Lady to get a few supplies that I needed. On the way home I was going through Officer and noticed the Lolly Pop Ladies at the traffic lights and thought "gee they are early"..............ahhhhhhhhh hello............school finishes early today...............I immediately hit the panic button. It was 1.45pm...........phew............the school breaks up at 2.10pm.........I said "thank you god for sending me a message" how embarassing would it have been when someone had to ring me to say "hey are you picking up your kids today?"...........oh boy...........so I still had a bit of time to drop into the lss and pick up my supplies.

Came home, friend dropped in..............kids played..........we all chilled and then Sean arrived home with fish and chips.......yummo!!!!! Kids were getting rather excited about the big game tonight.........they are all Pies fans.

Went to jump on the puter and the stupid thing seemed to be jammed. Determination wins everytime I say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ended up doing a diagnostic test thingy - which I have never done before, but I wasn't going to let it beat me. There must be a reason. Anyway, I figured something out - dont know what but bingo bango she's all go!!!!!!!!!!!!! You little rippa!!!!!

I can hear Sean and the kids yelling out and clapping........must be all happening............must check it out.

Have a fab weekend girlies.

Luv Sandie

No comments: