Tuesday 25 September 2007

Josh and his dare.

There must have been something in the air on Sunday as the kids went a little crazy.

We were talking over lunch about different dares. Sean said he'd run down the street naked for $1,000.00 dollars........shock horror. I said I wouldn't do it for a million.

We then got to talking about other sorts of dares and what we would do and what we wouldn't..........there wasn't much I WOULD do...........LOL.

We cleared up the kitchen table and then the next thing..........here is Josh in the nude running around the house and then proceeded to head out the back door and do a lap of the backyard..............it was hilarious...............he doesn't need any encouragement - put it that way..........too funny. He is such a fun and funny kid............gotta luv him..........and no I didn't get photos of this one.......LOL.

He has just started off a money box - well Mizuki bought it for him..........so I gave him $1.00 to put in his money box. Now I could have give him more of course, but as I said he doesn't need any encouragement so $1.00 would suffice. He was pumped about that. I explained that it must go in his money box for savings and that he wouldn't be getting any money for any more stripping..................LOL.

Just had to share..........luv Sandie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ROFL, gosh, even I'd give him a dollar for that LOL.

fleurie said...

oh wow..im wetting my pants here...that would have been so funny....giggle!