Friday 28 September 2007

OUR SHORT STAY AT NAN AND POP'S.................................

I have been at Mum and Dad's for a couple of days with the kids. We had a great time and decided to extend our stay by one night. On Wednesday I took off shopping by myself and when I arrived home mum said that dad had taken the kids off fishing. Josh had been nagging Pop for ages to go fishing as he hadn't been before and thought he would like it. They had only been there 5 mins and Josh had caught his first fish - gee I wish I was there to see the look on his face, they had to throw it back in though as it was too small - he was ok with that. Then about a half an hour later he caught another one. It was massive - it was a carp. He had to bring this one home to show me of course, we couldnt eat it but he needed a photo - well hello..........great idea!!!! So of course we took some photos - he couldn't pick it up as it was a slippery sucker!!!!! Once the photos were done pop had to bury it...........oh well.............Josh had his glory and the look on his face was priceless.

Thursday was just a lazy kinda day catching up with nieces and nephews, brothers and sister-in-laws. I decided that it would be nice to stay another night - so we did.

But wait there's more....................................................................

No comments: