Monday 17 September 2007

Sayonara for now................

Well we just came home from dropping Mizuki and Kumi at the airport. What an adventure we all had. 3 weeks of lots of laughter and fun and the occassional sight seeing adventure too.

It was great and we were very sad to see them go. Poor Josh is going to be lost and already came in to me and see he misses Mizuki already. Its going to be weird especially for me having the house back to myself as of tomorrow.........its going to be rather quiet.

Well lots of work to catch up on. Tomorrow is going to be dedicated to catching up on the forums............and about 70 odd emails I have to read........................arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Bye for now everyone.


Luv Sandie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've missed you about the place Sandie... look forward to seeing you tomorrow. :)

Sandie said...

Thanks Tara.....I've really missed everybody too........the forums are my life and my daily therapy......talk to you soon...luv Sandie