Friday 18 January 2008

Had a fab day

Yesterday I dropped Josh off at his friends place about a half an hours drive from home.
While he was there catching up with an old kinder friend, the girls and I drove on to a shopping centre to catch up with one of my friends.

We had a great catchup and shopped for a little while and then sat and had lunch together - plenty of giggling going on too.

Popped into Smiggle - love that shop, and bought myself some stickers and this real funky patterned sticky tape and a little notebook.

The batteries in the camera are on the blink - think we need new ones. I charged them up and got the green light but the camera is telling me to "change the batteries" so once I have some new batteries I will take some shots to show you my new purchases.

Luv Sandie

No comments: