Friday 11 January 2008

New Challenge starting today!!!!! Come and join in.




Ok - I was born on a Friday! Which day were you born?




So I thought Friday must be a lucky day - of course!!!!! LOL!!!!!! So I have decided to launch a new challenge on my blog today.




Every friday I will be popping a card challenge up on my blog. Everyone is welcome to join in - it will be lots of fun.




All you need to do is create a card and pop a comment and link me to your creation and I will display your card. There will also be a little RAK sent to the winning card - I will get the kids to draw a name from a hat.




For the first challenge I have made a card using Junkitz Cupcakes PP, Fancy Pants ribbon, Scrapware chipboard heart and a few other bits and pieces.




I would like you to use the colours I have used - green, blue, pink, red, yellow, turquoise.

(Sorry about the quality of the image - its very overcast here - and very hot!!!!!! 31degrees at 6am........too damn hot!!!!!




Go for it...........happy creating!!!!!!.




Luv Sandie

No comments: