Friday 15 February 2008

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........................

it has started already this morning. Kids are fighting with each other over the most ridiculous things and guess who has to try and sort it out.........well you know what..........I'm not gunna!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fair dinkum unbelievable!!!! Great start to the day. I was going to walk the kids to school but I'm dropping them off and then I'm going to head to the lake and walk a couple of laps just to get rid of the frustration and hopefully get rid of some pounds while I''m at it.

Sorry to vent - had to tell someone.

Luv Sandie

2 comments:

Molly said...

Oh yeah, gotta love it when kids are like that. UGH! I hope they are being better today!

Sandie said...

Thanks Molly, yes we had a little meeting........all sorted.........well for today anyway........LOL>

Thanks for listening.

Luv Sandie