Monday 31 March 2008

I've Been Tagged

I got tagged by my overseas buddy Renee do yourself a favour and check out her blog.

O.K Here are the rules:1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their Blog.2. Post the rules on your Blog.3. Share 7 random facts about yourself on your Blog4. Tag 7 random people , linking to their Blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their Blog.

Gosh - this is going to be hard. 7 is my lucky number but I'm not sure about coming up with 7 facts about myself, but here goes...............

1. Ever since I was a little girl I wanted to be a mum and have kids. Didn't want a career type job - just to be a mum. I found the love of my life and best friend Sean and now am blessed with 3 beautiful kids and love being a Stay At Home Mum. Family is very important to me.
2. I freak about anyone touching my ears - its a wonder I can get a haircut.....LOL. If anyone dares to go near them I immediately start pulling away.
3. I have lost 25 kilos 2 times - once with Weight Watchers and once with my local weight loss group. Where did those kilos go? Working on losing it for the 3rd time and keeping it off. Especially now that I am a Diabetic.
4. For my 40th Birthday - next year.......arghhhhhhh.........I want to have a pie fight. I have always wanted to have a pie in the face fight. A couple of years ago on Rove (Australian night show) I remember this lady who wanted to do the same thing. Rove arranged for some pies and for this lady and her friends to join in the fun at the Channel 10 studios. What a hoot!!!!!!
5. I am a bit of a freak in that I love the real yucky jobs - like peeling off wall paper or paint..........love to shabby chic things if I can get my hands on it.
6. I also love things in their natural beauty. We might be going for a family drive and I spot something in an old paddock. It might be an old fence that is only just standing or an old barn or windmill..........I always comment on things and Sean just rolls his eyes and says "that'd be right, unless its nearly cactus or falling apart - you dont like it"........LOL. Easily pleased I reckon.
7. I love teaching our kids to "know the difference" Ever since they were little I have loved teaching them about what is happening around them, teaching them to be aware. It may be just listening to the birds as they wake up to a brand new day, or seeing a rainbow. We often go on walks and I am constantly teaching them about plants or asking them questions to get them thinking about things.
Sean and I are trying to bring our kids up like we were brought up. Our motto is "it's the simple things in life that are often the best" This is so true. Quite often the bestest times we have together have actually cost us nothing.

Well there you go - 7 facts about me you may or may not have known about me.

I now have to call on 7 new people. They are:

Wirg
Fleur
Natty
Molly
Tash
Kayla Renee
Lyn

Thanks for reading............luv ya..............Sandie

4 comments:

Renee Lamb said...

I love all your facts, especially #7 and I certainly couldn't agree more! Well said, well said!

Sandie said...

Thanks Renee.

Lyn S said...

Hope you get your pie fight Sandie!! You'll HAVE to get photos of that.

Thanks for tagging me..........I think!

Sandie said...

Yep definately heaps of photos Lyn. You know my family and friends think I'm joking but I'm not. Instead of presents its going to be BYO can of artificial cream......LOL. Can't wait!!!!