Tuesday 18 March 2008

Last Diabetes Meeting tomorrow

Last week we finished up with our Diabetes course that went for 4 weeks. Tomorow is a volunary thing - we are to meet at our Coles supermarket and the Dieticain is going to go through the supermarket and show us what to buy and what not to buy. I have a fair idea myself but I am always wanting to learn more things. So it should be great. Shall share any wisdom with you after lunch.

I have lost a total of 5.2kilos since Christmas now and I'm feeling great. I probably have another 10 to 15 kilos to go but I'm just so pumped to reach my first 5 kilos. Slowly but surely.

Luv Sandie

2 comments:

Lyn S said...

That's great Sandie, you must be doing something right to lose 5kgs. Keep up the good work.........might be a bit of temptation after winning those easter eggs though!

Renee Lamb said...

Congrats on the weight loss Sandie! And hope you learn something new tomorrow (or today -I can't ever remember the time difference...LOL) I know my DH's cousins all have some serious diabetes and the diet is crazy strict. Glad to see you are adapting well! oh and good luck resisting those chocolate eggs!