Tuesday 11 March 2008

Tadahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!


Well that's a nice surprise. I just received another Blog Awar from my online friend Jendo...........thanks heaps Jen.



Now I've copied these details from Jen's Blog simply because I am too lazy to retype it so here it is.

"The rules for the You Make My Day award are to re-present it to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blog land. Let them know through email or by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times, and if you do, consider yourself really, really loved."

Thanks Jen.

Now my 10 people would be - Jen (of course), Fleur, Pretzy, Wirg, Renee, KaylaRenee, Lavs, Tash, Kim, Julie.

Luv Sandie

1 comment:

Renee Lamb said...

Coming back at ya! You have been sent the "you make my day award"
yaaayy!!
And thanks for sending it to me...THAT made MY day! luv - renee