Saturday 26 April 2008

Just another day, but a goodie.

Had a pretty quiet day today really which was nice.

Josh had a birthday party with his best mate that he made at Kinder. They spent about 3 hours at a Slot Car place in Dandenong. We dropped him off there and us girlies took off to a shopping centre. We had lunch there which was nice and then I decided I was going to get my haircut.
I normally go to my regular hairdresser but just thought like getting it cut today. Just walked in to this place, it was under New Management and the price was $9.00. You know it probably only took the girl 9 minutes to cut it all up so $9 was pretty darn good I reckon. The quickest and the cheapest haircut I've ever had..............and to boot...........its a great haircut. Bonus!!!!

Josh has his big day tomorrow - his first game of footy. I'm getting a little nervous I must admit...........he's just so stoked........must remember to get a photo of him all dressed before he heads off.

Not much else planned for the rest of the weekend. I know its going to be wet, but we need the rain.

Have a great weekend everyone, stay safe.

Luv Sandie

No comments: