Friday 25 April 2008

One man's trash is another man's treasure





A few weeks ago we went away for the weekend. On the way we managed to do a bit of op-shopping, one of my fave things to do.

I stumbled across these goodies.


An old Sleeping Beauty book printed in 1960


Andy Pandy book - used to love him when I was little and this book has the added bonus of a gingerbread story - just love gingies!!!!


A couple of other old books - just love the look of these.....lots of character.


And speaking of character - found this old Readers Digest book with the green cover - it reminded me of owls for some reason..............so I am going to turn it into an OTP.........look out owls here I come.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep, I see owls too...

Love the cupcake candles. I bought cupckae coasters and placemats the other day :D

Renee Lamb said...

I love old books. Just the smell, the looks - brings back good memories as a kid. What great books you got too - I remember reading a couple of them when I was a kid. awesome find Sandie!