Wednesday 21 May 2008

As I mentioned on the weekend





As I mentioned on the weekend I took part in a 3rd Birthday Cybercrop over at Little Scrapbook Shop. One of the challenges was to create a 6 x 12 album which I'd never done before. I'm luving this new size - its very funky.


I have already shown my cover but I re-took the photos outside today and they are a lot clearer so I am uploading them again.


The beauty of this challenge was not only something new but it was also defiantely challenging.


Each Design Team member then gave us a different challenge to create 6 pages for the album.


So I am now going to show you my pages. I will make a new post for each page as I can only upload 5 photos at a time.............so.................stay tuned for the rest of the pages.


I'm thinking of making a few more of these albums as I had so much fun.


Righto so this post is the front cover.

I used Basic Grey pp, hand drawn/cut frame, chipboard tree inked with brown ink from Handprint, pegs, flowers, trim, ladybird and my new stamp from Poppy Ink - that's the big leafy one to the left....inked edges that's about it I think.


3 comments:

Renee Lamb said...

wow Sandie, this is fantastic! i love the Tree's company title! so cute and love the play on! and those pics made me giggle. what cute kiddos. What a fun size for an album. I will have to try that.
I just love love love every page to this. so very talented my dear :D -renee lamb

Sandie said...

Thanks Renee.........yes you will have to give it a go.
Dont forget to share with us when you do.

Thanks for looking it means heaps.

Luv Sandie

Lisa said...

Hiya Sandie!
How amazing is your album! I love the stamping and the photos are gorgeous... You are right - this size is funky, I love it too!