Monday 12 May 2008

Back at "The Barn"



I have been having a bit of a break from "The Barn" but today I created a card using one of the gorgeous laser cut chipboard. Its "Scroll 10".......a very elegant floral design. I love it.


I simply added some Baisc Grey pp, button, lace and sentiment.


A very quick and easy card.
(You will notice I have used lace again............I tend to go with an idea that pops into my head and usually the next lot of cards have the same type of theme.........great way to make some quick cards)


TFL


Luv Sandie

2 comments:

Renee Lamb said...

beautiful! and I am the same way Sandie! I get one idea in my head and then it's in or on my next few projects! But lace can never grow tiring. it adds such a simple beauty to anything! i love this!!

Murphy's Law said...

can't ever go wrong w/bg. your cards are gorgeous and i do the same thing when i'm rollin. lol!!!