Saturday 17 May 2008

Use ONE patterened paper range and make THREE different cards





Hmmmm not as easy at is sounds but I managed to come up with 3 different ones.

I have used Fancy Pants "Daydreams" range "Wish, Imagine and Envision" I simply love these papers and didn't really want to cut into them. I'm glad I did though.


I have used some funky chipboard circles by Remember When and the heart circle from Maya Road. Stamps by StampinUp, HeroArts and Image Tree. I really like the flourish one "For My Friend" I painted the flourish with acrylic paint and then used a flourish stamp and acrylic paint to each corner.


TFL.


luv Sandie

2 comments:

Renee Lamb said...

I LOVE these! wow you did a fabulous job with that challenge! love those papers too.

Lisa said...

These cards are amazing... you have such an eye for colour and patterns!