Monday 9 June 2008

Another Sketch Challenge



This time I popped into Taylored Expressions to join in the fun of a sketch challenge which just happens to involve cupcakes.........gosh I just luv these things.

So for this challenge I have created a handcut circle to which I have distressed the edges with a Making Memories distressing tool - love these things too, then I added a doodled edge around circle to which I painted using pink/green watercolour paints. I then stamped a HeroArts cupcake flower from my absolute fave set "Clear Design Cupcakes", I stamped it again and painted it too and added kindyglitz and a rhinestone by Kaisercraft and then mounted it on the circle using double sided foam tape. Cut another 2 images and cut out the flower, painted and added a rhinestone also. I have also added "yum" and "cupcakes" stamps from the same stamp set. Pink Bazzill cardstock and white card to which I have added a doodled border.


I think I might keep this card all to myself and add it to my little cupcake collection in the kitchen.


Thanks for looking.


Luv Sandie

4 comments:

Lyn S said...

Love it Sandie!! I must add that you do the bestest doodling too!

I've been meaning to do one of Taylor's Friday Cupcake Challenges too.........just haven't got around to it yet.

Great to see you so creative again!

xxLyn

Anonymous said...

Great card Sandie, & like Lyn mentioned, great doodling as well as yummy colours LOL. BTW I tried your banana & walnut loaf....Mmmmm! I`ll be making it again & freezing it, very easy to make, even for someone as cooking-challenged as I am LOL, cheers from V2

Sandie said...

Glad to hear that you loved the banana and walnut loaf Vicki.......hey that reminds me I have some bananas I need to cook up - that might be on this weekends to do list.
Thanks for popping in.

Luv Sandie

scrapbook CAPITAL said...

Oh Sandie... I so love this card