Sunday 8 June 2008

A couple of layouts



Ok over at All Craftz the challenge was to create a layout using 3 products - large Green Tara Flower, 7 Gypsies "Top Secret" tag and a Shimmer brad by Making Memories. We were sent these 3 products and had to create a layout. The criteria was that they weren't to be hidden in anyway, they weren't to be touching each other at all and we weren't allowed to use tape or glue to attach anything to layout. It was a challenge but I did it. We also had to reveal something about ourselves that was funny or interesting. So I opted for the funny - I dont like my feet and dont like anyone looking at them so I did a layout about that which in itself is "top secret"


I added some doodling and hand journalling.


The next layout had to be something funny about ourself - our body in fact. Well I already did my feet so that left my "thumbs"...........they are pretty weird and can turn right back like mushrooms - I can thank my dad for that as he has them too..........LOL.


Here is the layout - we had to use one of the sponsored products - Basic Grey, 7 Gypsies or Kaisercraft, so I used the packaging from a basic grey chipboard album- when I opened it I knew straight away that I just had to recycle it and use it - nice brown/cream floral, and then I used Kaisercraft stamps.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2 things I just learned about you! I love your layouts and that Top Secret one is absolutely wonderful! your doodling always blows me away. seriously. ok..so how the heck did you tack all your stuff down if you couldn't use tape or glue? you did such a fab job with both those challenges! and your thumb is a natural hitchhiking thumb-LOL! It's so cool and I Love that layout! what a great trait to scrap and love that you are green and recycled! Hugs my dear - and you aren't too late for my challenge - it goes all the way to Saturday at 5:00. (You are 14 hours ahead in time difference). so in reality you gots lots of time to play :D