Friday 20 June 2008

Fly Away............



Ok I have been playing around with a deck of cards. These were a mixed up muddled up deck of cards that were at the op-shop. Naturally I looked at them and thought................hmmmmmmmmm..........I should be able to do something with these.

So here we have it - something really simple but I am pleased how they turned out.

I just drew a bird to create a template and then traced it directly onto the playing card, cut it out, created a wing and attached it with a red sparkly brad.


Thanks for looking.


Luv Sandie

3 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

oooh very nice Sandie.

Boxwood Cottage said...

These are gorgeous and I love your creative idea! Thanks for sharing!!
Best wishes from Germany sends you
Carola

Craft Accident said...

You have an absolutely WONDERFUL blog! I am so glad to have discovered it! I am adding you to my Google reader right now!

Happy Crafting!