Sunday 8 June 2008

I've been creating........................yay for me!!!!!





I have some bits and pieces to share with you that I have been creating. Boy does it feel good to be back into it again. You should see my desk and the floor - it is covered it all bits and pieces. .......LOL.
The blue card was created using only doodling and cutting except for the little birdie who is a stamp by HeidiGrace. I doodled the images then coloured them with water colours. It was lots of fun.
Here are some cards and then later I will have a couple of layouts to share.


Hope you are all well.


Luv Sandie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your work is always so dreamy and yummy. seriously I just love it. i love all these cards and love how you do those flowers. you need to post instruction on how to make them...;) - and you KNOW how much I love that doodled card. WOW...if I only had HALF the talent you do for that! so glad to see you back creating! hugs