Friday 20 June 2008

My Cards in the first issue of Creative Paper by Creative Living Media


Here are my cards that appear in the first copy of Creative Paper.

I haven't received my copy of the mag yet so thought I'd share the cards with you.


I have mostly used StampinUp stamps "All In The Family" I love the cute little people that you can create.
(I must say I wasn't overly happy how they
were photographed in the magazine - one of the
shots had a close up of a big blob of glue....oh well......early days)
This is my shot I took outside.


Thanks for looking.


Luv Sandie

2 comments:

Wirg's Creative World said...

Hi Sandie,
These look great, but I know what you mean about photographing well or not. I'll have to look out for this issue, what number is it? I've received a commission letter and contract for some cards to go in issue 68 of this mag. Wondering how far along the numbers are. You've really been on fire with your creations again, way to go.
hugs,
Wirgie x x

Sandie said...

Thanks Wirg, Well I thought it would be issue No. 1 but according to my email confirmation it is issue 77. That sounds odd matie.
Hmmmm......maybe you need to go back and check your email?????

Great news about your work being accepted matie.

Luv ya.......thanks for dropping in.
Luv Sandie