Thursday 19 June 2008

Something Old, Something New!!!!!!!



I created this card for Sketch This Sketch No.54.

I found an old kids puzzle book in an op-shop a little while ago and thought - hey I could do something with that - it has a vintage feel to it. So I created yet another tree - I just have a thing for trees at the moment - and birds, however, I resisted the temptation of putting a little birdie on this card - but I nearly did it...............LOL.

So here is a photo of the page from the puzzle book and the finished card. I had fun with this one. I have a few other pages from the same puzzle book and I'm really looking forward to giving another card a go.


Thanks for looking .............luv Sandie


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omiheavens Sandie!!! This is soooooooo super cute!!! Love it!

Nancyroo said...

That is too cute! Great job!