Monday 16 June 2008

Today at Remember When Blog



Here is a card I made for the Blog at Remember When.
I have used some green/white checked pp and some laser cuts by Remember When - "Off Centre Circles" and "Flower Set 1". I simply inked the circles using red/green inkpads and then inked one of the flowers from the set and added a button for the centre. As I'm into doodling lately, I had to add some doodling to the circles and also the border of the card. I used some alpha stamps for the title and added them to the card. I quite often use the title "Bloom Where You're Planted"..........simply because..................I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.
This was a very, very quick and easy card to make.

Thanks for looking.

Luv Sandie

1 comment:

Renee Lamb said...

I love the circles!! what a great design and I love that quote too! it's a good un' :D