Sunday 27 July 2008

Allcraftz Cyber Weekend



This is a card I have completed using a sketch for the card sketch challenge over at Allcraftz - I have used the red/white pp (unkown but I luv it), large marvy scallop oval punch, StampinUp "all things grow" stamp, doodling, Paper String Daisy, button, green ribbon, red polka dot pp (unknown) to which I have scalloped the edge and a fantastic bright green plastic tape measure I found in my local op-shop for $1.00 oh and the little butterfly is by StudioAstarte.

Nearly forgot - used the same pink/red polka dot pp to make a ruffled edge around the oval scallop.


Thanks for looking.


Luv Sandie

3 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

I am sure I posted a comment on this before???
Looks fantastic Sandie!
Deanne
xxx

Wirginia said...

so cute Sandie, say do you have an Ikea store near you? You could snavel some of their paper tape measures to 'alter', very handy they are.
hugs
Wirgie

Sandie said...

Hey good idea Wirg.........sneaky!!!!! LOL