Sunday 13 July 2008

Another card and some chit chat



Josh played footy this morning and they won by about 40 odd points. It was rather muddy - but of course the boys just loved that didn't they? LOL.


Home for a nice cooked lunch by Sean's mum - how cool is that? Way cool I say!!!!!

We had beautiful homemade pumpkin soup, scones and Lemon Delicious for dessert. Yummo!!!!!


I have just made this card. It was another challenge for Little Scrapbook Shop. We had to do stamped paper piecing. So that basically means stamping a stamp several times on different cardstock or patterned paper to give it a different look.


Here is mine. I have used Rebekka Erickson pp, red/denim cardstock, icypole sticks, stamps are by Upsy Daisy Desings and alpha stamps by Delish. I have also added staples, buttons and brown/white gingham trim.


Thanks for dropping by.


Luv Sandie

1 comment:

Renee Lamb said...

um-yum. I want Sean's mom to come cook for me! your lunch sounded sooooooooooooo good! LOL. and what a cute cute card Sandie! And yay to Josh for winning footy!