Friday 29 August 2008

Blog Award


I've been given a blog award by the lovely Renee. How lucky am I? Thanks heaps Renee.



No - make that by two lovely ladies - Aga has given me one too.

How nice.

Here are the rules to the award:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received the award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a messsage on the blogs of the girls you nominated.


So the award for "I Luv Your Blog" goes to.............................drum roll please.............

Renee - she always manages to make me laugh

Aga - for her beautiful creations

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Deanne - for her great work and for always dropping in to say hi on my blog

2. Fleur - I have always loved your work

3. Cindy - another passionate creator and regular visitor to my blog

4. Wirg- my good old mate - partners in crime I say!!!!

5. Nicole - fabulous "doodling" queen

6. Marie - for starting to work with cards - yay!!!

7. Vanilla - I love her cards.

I could just keep adding to my list as I drop into so many fun and creative blogs.

Luv Sandie

(P.S I decided to sneak in another blog - this lady always pops in to say hello and she does some fab oriental work - something which I struggle with - you've gotta pop over to her blog to look - and you may see a picture of her new little grand daughter while you're there.

9. Lyn - super nan!!!!!!

8 comments:

Renee Lamb said...

Hey chickie! man I have really fallen behind here! so much great things have happened to you! congrats on your new "baby" - LOL and all your creations are as always amazing and cute and just beautiful! I'm your #1 fan (well ok...maybe your DH and kids are but in other parts I am!) ha! I still need to grab me some of them daisies! I am so happy for you for all the success you are having! could NOT be happening to a better person! lots of love and big big BIG hugs!

Sandie said...

Hello my friend. Right back at ya babycat!!!!! It sure is all happening here.

I bet you are hanging out to catch up with those kidlets. I can see how much joy they bring you.

Talk again soon.

Luv Sandie

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Hey there honey!! Thanks so much for this award!! What a doll! I would have found it later when I hopped onto my blog to find out who's updated lol.
Keep up the great work on your blog and congrats on the success of your gorgeous paper daisies!!!
Deanne
xxx

Sandie said...

Thanks Deanne. There's lots of love happening isn't there? I luv to share it around especially with my online buddies.
Thanks for the comment about my daisies.

Luv Sandie

Lisa said...

Thank you Sandie! I feel a bit spesh right now! I love this blog, it is so good for my soul to interact with people who are talented, creative and live a beautiful authentic life - quite simply, you rock! LOL
xxx Hugs, Lisa

Sandie said...

Gosh Lisa..........you are so kind. Like I've said before.......I think all of us girlies are a bit spesh and we deserve to "share the luv".........good for you my friend........sending you a big hug and a squeeze!!!!!

Have the bestest weekend.
Happy creating.

Luv Sandie

Unknown said...

Thanks for the award *hug*. I'll add it to mine when I have a minny.

Sandie said...

No worries Cindy.

Luv Sandie