Friday 15 August 2008

Cark Sketch at Little Scrapbook Shop



You know there is no better way to come up with a card idea than looking at a great sketch for inspiration. Here is a card I have created tonight using a sketch at Little Scrapbook Shop for the August Cybercrop.

I have used stamps by October Afternoon - oooooh I love these. I simply used Timber Brown inkpad and a green inkpad. Hand cut scalloped edge, yummy brown/white gingham trim and staples.

It all came toghether rather quickly.


Thanks for looking.


Hope you have the bestest weekend.


Luv Sandie

6 comments:

scrapbook CAPITAL said...

ohh so so sweet... reminds me of golden books as a kid....

Lyn S said...

Hi Sandie! Love the card, the images are just so sweet!

Please tell me where you got the Fiskars water threading punch.....the only place I found these online was sold out real quick!

ps. Love your candy shop card too!

xxxLyn

Sandie said...

Gidday Lyn, thanks for popping in.

Sorry - I handcut the scalloped edge out and then used my Fiskars hole punch for the centres........dont worry if I can get my hands of one of those threading punches I will!!!!!!
They are hard to come buy.

Luv Sandie

Unknown said...

They will only be available as of this week or so...the release date was delayed (they were originally expected in July).

Re: Threading Waterpunch

You can order them here http://www.123scrapbook.com.au/prod31.htm - they are due in any day now.

And you can order here http://www.karensscrappin.com.au/kupboard2/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1213_1227&products_id=11896, not quite sure when theirs are due, similar timeframe I think.

There are other stores too I'm sure, these are just 2 links I had on hand.

Unknown said...

Just found them here http://craftinginstyle.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1425 and they actually have them already...

Sandie said...

thanks Cindy.........you are a gem.

Luv sandie