Tuesday 19 August 2008

How special!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




My dear little (adopted) nephew - our little Sudanese baby is now walking. I cannot believe it.
George & Medina popped in for a visit last night and put Stephen on the ground and off he took - walking!!!!!!! He is nearly 11 months old. How clever!!!!! I took lots of photos - we were all so excited and kept clapping and carrying on - he had this very cool look on his face as if he had been walking for ages. He is so adorable. I shall upload some photos tomorrow. Oh and I managed to work out how to take a video on our digital camera so I will have that forever - how special!!!!!

Luv Sandie

(The photos show him as a little newborn, to a cheeky face to his first steps - yay)

6 comments:

Lyn S said...

Wow, how fast has he grown........seems like no time since you posted the new baby photos Sandie.

Renee Lamb said...

oh my goodness!!! what a cutie he is! fab fab photos Sandie! they do grow fast huh?

Petrina McDonald said...

Oh my! Could that child be any more adorable!? And he knows he is clever too, doesn't he? You must just want to squeeze him whenever you see him - I would!

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

He is such a cutie. Love the chubba cheeks and the gorgeous smile. Lucky you!!!
Deanne
xx

Wirginia said...

Isn't he just the cutiest. I agree you just want to hug him and kiss him. His parents must be so happy to have a an adopted Aunty like you Sandie. These past 11 months sure have flown by

hugs
Wirg x x

Renee Lamb said...

hey you! I am giving you a blog award - you can snag it from mine! hugs!