Saturday 16 August 2008

Sketch This 62: Altered Canvas


Here is this weeks Sketch Challenge 62 at Sketch This. I have used a canvas - painted white and then used a recylced piece of cardboard - covered it with green/white gingham paper, mounted it with double sided foam tape onto the gingham pp. I used a jumbo wheel by StampinUp with the baby stamp and coloured it with water colour paints. Cut it out into squares and then added some mint/pink/blue/mauve squares in cardstock with a hand drawn "stitiched" border. I also mounted these with ds foam tape. Little bit of ribbon and some buttons.


Had fun with this one.


Luv Sandie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just loved this sketch and your creation is great!

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

this is so cute sandie! Wish I had that wheel now :(.
Great work, as usual!
Deanne
xx

janedoe said...

I've got this wheel and what a cute project to give to a new Mum!

Torill said...

Love your card!!!!

Pearl said...

great use of the sketch ! lovely canvas project ! so fun !