Monday 15 September 2008

Another card..........



I couldn't help myself. I had to create another card for the sketch challenge over at Little Scrapbook Shop. I used the gorgeous "treetops" Cuttlebug embossing folder again. Just kept this one very simple - red glossy card, white brads, white craft tinsel and the stamp is by HeroArts.

Thanks for looking.

Luv Sandie

(P.S. I've gotta say that there are 100's of things I could be doing today - but getting back into a little creating is very calming after such a hectic week or 2)

3 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

lol sandie - creating IS doing something!! :)
Nice card.
Deanne
xx

Wirg's Creative World said...

Love this Christmas card Sandie. I have that stamp too, but not the cuttlebug folder (yet!)
hugs
Wirgie x

Vicky said...

Great cards as always Sandie, & I like the inclusion of the tinsel...very cute.