Wednesday 10 September 2008

Oh What A Beautiful Morning.........



..............the sun is shining through this morning so I thought I'd get up and take a photo of my card for My Weekly Sketch.

I have gone with an earthy feel for this card - recycled corrugated cardboard, green twine, natural mesh, grossgrain green ribbon, staples, Handmade Daisy, natural wooden button, 2 brassy brads and the "with love" stamp is by EK Success.


How is your card coming along? A new sketch will be up and running on Friday so you have a couple of days to go if you'd like to complete my first sketch.


Thanks for dropping in.


Luv Sandie

4 comments:

Julie said...

Great card Sandie just love the matural look to it.

Unknown said...

y94I haven't started mine yet...but I have thought about it (sorry)

Lisa said...

Hiya Sandie!
I have made my card and it is up on my blog here...

http://essence-vanilla.blogspot.com/2008/09/sandies-sketch.html

It is my first Christmas card! Thank you for the wonderful sketch!
xxx Vanilla

Unknown said...

Luv the rustic feel of this card Sandie - looks awesome!

I've also had a go at your sketch, and loved that it was simple, but still gave a great result in the end!
http://a-place-in-my-dreams.blogspot.com/2008/09/sandies-sketch-challenge.html

Thanks for the inspiration!
Aga xx