Saturday 20 September 2008

Oh what a day

I had the bestest day today teaching my cards at Said Simply and dressing up as a pirate for Talk Like A Pirate Day. Marie and Nicole where in fine form today - you should have seen Nicole - she was all dressed up and taking lots of happy snaps of everyone.
I met some new people which was great and I also got to teach my girly pirate cards to 3 young ladies who were very well behaved - well done Georgia, Indi and Maddy - you were a pleasure to teach.
I will take a photo of my name badge that I made for the day and hopefully Nicole will have some photos of the Said Simply blog soon to share as well.

I'm off to bed now as I'm pooped.

(Oh and thanks to Marie who has kindly added a card to my Week 1 sketch - you need to have a look at the Slide at the top of the page)

Luv Sandie

No comments: