Sunday 7 September 2008

Set Your Love Free




Here is a card I just made. It only took me about 15 mins tops.


I bought these gorgeous feathered wings in a cheap shop a couple of weeks ago and have been wondering how I was going to use them. Well it just came to me as soon as I got them out of the pack. They are covered with a fine glitter which is now all over my desk...........LOL.........it looks pretty though. LOL.


I used Making Memories pp, Making Memories Noteworth Glitter Jigsaw shapes - the 2 frames, American Crafts Foam Heart, Bella Brads, Heidi Swapp Plastic Alphabets - which I just love and some KindyGlitz - which is still wet in the shots - but hey I couldn't wait for it to dry to take photos.


That's it I think.


Luv Sandie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

CUTE !!

Anonymous said...

oh sandie this is divine!