Sunday 30 November 2008

I am very excited,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

to say that Anna over at Anna's Craft Cupboard now has my Handmade Daisies up in her shop. Be sure to go check em out and also take a look around Anna's shop - there's lots of goodies.
She has also kindly given my daisies a right-up on her Blog - great blog too. Lots of tips and ideas.

Thanks for popping in.

Luv Sandie

(You will need to keep an eye on my Handmade Daisies blog . There I will keep you updated on where you can purchase them)

8 comments:

Marg said...

Wow sandie thats awesome news for you.......you go girl!!!!!

Wirg's Creative World said...

Excellent news Sandie, you are going great guns with your Daisies.
love and hugs
Wirgie. x x
ps glad you had a wonderful weekend away too!

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

wow, that is awesome news! Congratulations Sandie!!
Deanne
xx

Sandie said...

Thanks girlies, I appreciate your support.

Luv Sandie

Vicky said...

Well done Sandie, those flowers are gorgeous :)

Anonymous said...

Oooo Congrats Sandie! Awesome stuff! Love buying from Anna's shop, so no doubt your daisies will be in my next shopping cart!! ;)

Sandie said...

Thanks everyone. That makes me feel great.

Luv Sandie

Unknown said...

Great and very exciting news Sandie!!!! BIG congrats hon :)
Also i haven't forgotten about the card challenge ;) and will let you know when i'm done!
Aga xx