Sunday 30 November 2008

Just a quick report

Well we have just come back from a fabulous weekend in the city. Sean and I were lucky enough to take off without the kids and spend what was like a second honeymoon in Melbourne.
Sean's mum and dad kindly offered to look after the kids for us and even more exciting and lucky was the fact that they shouted us a night in a hotel. We had the bestest time.
Just walking along holding hands was extra special and having cuppas and shopping - just great. I really needed that to recharge the batteries. We walked our little legs off that's for sure but it was all worth it.

I have some serious catching up to do tomorrow - one of which will be my 12 Days of Christmas challenge and I also noticed that some girlies have left me some links to their cards - dont worry I shall get to them girlies and I will let you all know when I finally upload them all. Everyone has done a super job. Don't be afraid to jump on in if you get a chance - would love to have you join in the fun.

Well that's it for this little black duck.

Have a great nights sleep and I shall talk to you all in the morn.

Luv ya........................Sandie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww...that's beautiful, so sweet. I want a man who'll hold hands with me *sigh*

Sandie said...

Thanks Cindy, I've been thinking of you.

Luv Sandie