Monday 24 November 2008

On The 8th Day Of Christmas


This is my creation using my beloved suffolk puffs - I could put these things on everything. i find them so cheery. I also used a StampinUp French Script stamp for the background.





On the 8th day of Chrismtas I would like you to create a card with "fabric" this can mean one little scrap of fabric or you can go all out and put it wherever you like on your card.

Hope you have fun with this one.

Luv Sandie


(Here is Lyn's card - Sometime ago I sent Lyn some oriental fabric - I know she makes great oriental cards and thought she could use them. Well here we are - she has used them to create some chrismtas baubles - too clever Lyn. Vicky's card is in the middle she has used some red fabric - well done and Leesa has made that cute little Santa from felt - too cute)

4 comments:

Lyn S said...

I've done this one Sandie, I'll try and get the next one done later on! http://artyaspirations.blogspot.com/2008/11/8th-day-of-christmas-oriental-baubles.html

Sandie said...

Great - off to have a lookie Lyn.

Luv Sandie

Sandie said...

My card is nearly done but I'll need to wait til the morning for better light.
Luv Sandie

Anonymous said...

Mine is done now
http://feelslikehomeleesa.blogspot.com/2008/11/blog-post.html