Saturday 8 November 2008

We have a Winner!!!!!

Sorry it's taken me til now to draw the winner of Week 7 sketch. I have had a lovely shop with Emily. Tammy went to her friend's house, Josh stayed with Sean so Em and I took off for a few hours and got a head start on some christmas shopping.

So without further delay........................the winner of the Paper Chic Baby Stamp Set and other bits and pieces is....................................Marg. Good on ya Marg. I just got Tammy to draw the winner.

So now you need to email me and give me your addy and I can post the goodies off to you.

Thanks to all for joining in the fun.

I shall pop up a new sketch tomorrow.

Luv Sandie

3 comments:

Marg said...

Ohhhhh thanks heaps Sandie and of course thanks to Tammy as well....
Very happy chickie here.....
Thankyou.....
luv marg xxx

Anonymous said...

Congrats Marg! :)

Vicky said...

Well done Marg, enjoy those stamps