Wednesday 24 December 2008

I was lucky enough




to see the film "Australia" 2 nights ago. A few mums from school and I took off to see Australia. We all absolutely loved it. It has received mixed reviews but all I can say is that I would see it again. I was just left feeling so many things. Definately a movie for the big screen with so much gorgeous scenery and great shots and of course anything with Hugh Jackman in it is alright by me.


I remember the first time I saw him acting was on the ABC in a mini series Corelli. He was amazing and he was also acting along side his now wife. Sean dubbed him "sexy eyes" quite sometime ago too. I used to say he was gorgeous and had beautiful eyes - so anytime Sean sees him he says "hey - there's your sexy eyed mate!!!!"...................LOL.




Luv Sandie

No comments: