Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to everyone!!!!!!

I hope you all saw the New Year in - we all did. We had a great night at our friends. We had some unreal yummy food. We started with scallops/bacon and garlic bread on the barbie followed by fresh prawns. But wait there's more. The kids had sausages and chicken wings and chops. Then the adults had some yummy platters with sun dried tomatoes, olives, smoked salmon, salami and all sorts of other yummo goodies.
I made the sweets - it was Shortcrust Apple Tart - very nice.
We did the countdown and didn't last much after that - we were all getting rather tired.

I baked up a storm yesterday - I was in the kitchen all day. I made the Shortcrust Apple of course, some Easy Biscuits with white chocolate on the top, Anzac biscuits and Cornflake Slice and we still have some leftover Shortbread that I made for Christmas so I'm thinkin that these should last for a while.

Today we are going to go for a family bike ride to visit Sean's mum and dad for a cuppa which will be nice and then home to do what we want to - which I'm thinkin will be "not much".

Sending you all the very best of wishes for a fun-filled and safe New Year.

Do you have any resolutions? I try not to think about it too much as I'm not very good at sticking to things.

Luv Sandie

No comments: