Thursday 1 January 2009

Who would like to join in a Swap???????? You know you want to!!!!!


(These are just a couple of ideas showing a journal stamp - you could always create your own hand drawn design if you don't own any journal stamps)

I am starting the New Year off with a Swap. I really love "Journal Stamps" and was wondering who would like to join in with a Swap?
It would involve you finding a Journal Stamp in amongst your stamps - stamping out a number of this stamp onto card/paper and then forwarding them to me. You can chose which colour ink/paper etc.
Obviously the amount required to be stamped will depend on how many people sign up.

So who would like to join in? If so just leave a comment to this post and I will be in contact with you. I will leave it open for a couple of weeks I think until people pop in. Ta.

Any questions just fire away.

Luv Sandie

9 comments:

Steph said...

me please :)

Vicky said...

Happy New Year Sandie, sounds like you had a great time :) I`m happy to start the new year off with this swap...great idea :)

Sandie said...

Ok girlies that's fab. I shall let you know how many and details soon.
Thanks heaps.

Luv Sandie

Happy New Year to you too Vicky

Anonymous said...

Count me in too please Sandie. Off to dig them out.

Sandie said...

Good on ya Leesa.

Happy New Year.

Luv Sandie

Design team said...

Hi Sandie, I'm keen! Just went and checked my stamp stash and there are plenty! LOL.
All the best for 2009! Nicole

Sandie said...

That sounds great Nicole. I shall let you know.

Thanks for joining in.

Luv Sandie

Rachel said...

I'd like to join in too please Sandie - what a great idea!

Happy new year!

Cheers,
Pepper

Sandie said...

Cool as girlies. This is gunna be great.

Luv Sandie