Wednesday 21 January 2009

Photo Memory Game

Good old Marie (gosh she's not gunna like me for calling her old - but hey we're all getting old - I know I'm 40 in a couple of months..............arghhhhhhh!!!!), has sent me a challenge to join in a "Photo Memory Game". Here are the rules:-
Go to where you store you pictures on your computor.
Go to the SIXTH folder and pick the SIXTH picture.
Post that picture on your blog along with a SHORT story about it.
Tag SIX people and leave a comment on their blog or email them letting them know you chose them.
This is an interesting challenge - I like it. Thanks for including me in the fun Marie.
Now for 6 people to tag - I hope THEY like me.
1. Deanne
2. Rachel - Pepper
3. Nicole - Craft Queen
4. Lyn
5. Anita
6. Carol (new blogger - you need to watch this blog)


I will be popping into these girlies blogs to see if they complete the challenge.
My photo: This is a photo I took on our way back from our visit to East Gippsland after Christmas 2008. We have often driven past the sign saying that there was a trestle bridge and often wanted to drop in for a look. We had to drive about 3km through winding bush to get to this beauty but it was well worth it. I've gotta add too though that the mozies were humungous and were on the attack - especially for me for some reason!!!!!
I just love all things old and this would have to be up there as one of my top 10 lucky finds.

trestlebridge

Thanks for popping in.

Luv Sandie

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hey Sandie - took me a while but I've finally taken you up on the photo challenge - mine is up on my blog now!

Hugs,
Pepper