Monday 2 February 2009

Ready or not?????


Well I reckon the girlies were ready for their first day of Secondary School - not mum though!!!! Boo Hoo!!!! Gosh the last few days have been hard for me. I just kept looking at the girls and thinking where have all those years gone? I cannot believe both of them are off to high school.

I dropped them off this morning - they seemed excited and a little anxious. They soon caught up with the friends they made on Orientation Day (back in December) which was great!!!!!

I picked them up tonight and they were all smiles. They had a pretty much low key type day but an exciting one. I knew they would of course but the looks on their faces said it all.

So that's it - onwards and upwards.


Luv Sandie
(P.S. I've gotta say that there hasn't been any creating going on over the past few days - I think between the shocking heat and getting the girls ready for school I just haven't had the inclination - tomorrow's another day I say!!!!!)

5 comments:

Lyn S said...

The girls look great in their school uniforms Sandie, great that they enjoyed the 1st day!

Now think of all the free time you have now the kids are back at school!

xxLyn
ps. I'm having a give-away on my blog.

scrapbook CAPITAL said...

well done seniour Mum.... Dont kids grow up way too fast

Marg said...

Gosh how much have they grown!!!!
The one with the headband is so much like you Sandie!!!!!
Glad they are enjoying school!!!
luv marg x

Sandie said...

Thanks girlies. Still can't get my head around it - they have grown way too fast!!!!

Yeah Marg - Tammy is like me.

Luv Sandie

Vicky said...

They both look so grown up in their uniforms...I`m glad it all went well for them, & for you :)