Tuesday 17 March 2009

Top of the morning to ya!!!!!



Happy St Patrick's day!!!!!
Here is a layout I created last night. It was for another challenge at Little Scrapbook Shop.
We had to create a frame and add crackle medium to it.
I have used a photo of an old trestle bridge that we saw over the Christmas holidays - I just love old things and old bridges would have to be one of my fave things to stumble across on our journey.
I have added some flowers and buttons and the tree chipboard using the negative to which I have added an artifical leaf to the back of the chipboard - I was happy how that turned out.

Thanks for looking.
Luv Sandie

5 comments:

Carol said...

Hey Sandie
I love that photo frame...saw it on LSBs too...might try that one later....And I love those colours. Definately my type of colour palette !!!
TTFN
Carol
x x

Kellie said...

WOW Gorgeous LO Sandie, I love it! The leafs look so real, you have done an amazing job!
Kellie xx

Unknown said...

Another fabulous layout Sandie!! love the leaves too, and also congrats on your many mnay blog hits :0
Aga xx

Sandie said...

Thanks girlies.

Luv Sandie

Leah said...

Great page Sandie, I hope that you had a great day. My parcel arrived in the mail, thanks so much!