Monday 27 April 2009

Alphabet Soup & Monday Mornings "C" is for


Ok here we are again - a little late I know - "sorry about that chief".

I'm a little tired black duck tonight - I went into the city on the train today to find some more plastic bags for my Handmade Daisies and bombed out - they are all out of that paticular size - pooh cack!!!! Now I have to think of something else......hmmmm!!!!


Anyway - let's get on with the next challenge - "c" is for


christmas, crown, cork, circles, cuttlebug, chipboard, cupcakes


Let's see what you come up with this time.


Thanks for joining in. Please feel free to invite your friends to join in - you and anyone else is free to sign up as a follower of my blog to get updates.


Don't forget to share your creation with me. I'd love to see it.


Luv Sandie


(You will have to excuse the shocker of a photo I've taken - I meant to take it this morning but had to race off to catch the train.)

No comments: