Tuesday 14 April 2009

Going troppo!!!!

Well it's happened. The kids have gone "troppo" on me. I'm guessing it would have to do with an obscene dose of Easter chocoalte...........LOL!!!! Well not obscene but more chocolate than usual.

I'm going to make a deal with them shortly that if they behave themselves there will be a surprise this afternoon. I am going to go and rent "High School Musical" from the video store.
Well I hope they have it - it has just hit the shelves here. Actually I wouldn't mind watching it myself as I make some daisies.

Other than that it's going to be a reasonable lazy day. Sean went back to work after having 5 wonderful days off. It was so nice to spend some time as a family.

Hope all is well in your part of the world.

Don't forget it you get a chance - create a card, layout or OTP to join in my "Alphabet Soup and Monday" morning challenge. A new challenge is going up each week - you can jump on in whenever you can.

Luv Sandie

1 comment:

Petrina McDonald said...

Happy Easter to you Sandie! Glad to hear you had some good family time :-)