Wednesday 8 April 2009

My entry




Last month I took part in a challenge over at Lime Tart. We had to create a little box using a template from Cutting Cafe. (Comp was drawn today - missed out on winning but I couldnt show you until it was drawn)

I turned the little box into a house and this is how it turned out. We had to use the box template of course and some sentiment stamps - The Cutting Cafe have printed/digital images rather than stamps which I found different to use - but "good different"!!!!!
I have it sitting on my kitchen dresser - its so bright and cheery.

Thanks for looking.
Luv Sandie

2 comments:

Wirg's Creative World said...

This very cute Sandie. I saw your articles in the latest Creative Paper magazines today. Your daisies came up a treat, well done matie.
love
Wirgie x x x

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear that you missed out on a win Sandie - your entry is really cute! Thanks for sharing :)
Aga xx