Monday 13 April 2009

Week 1 Challenge - A is for.............

(I created this card using up some leftover bits and pieces. As you will know I love my apples, so had to have "a for apple". I also found these great old Bridge scoring pads in an op-shop and added it too)

Just adding to my last post.
I have started the new weekly challenge "Alphabet Soup and Monday Mornings"
Week 1 - A is for - alphabet/alphas, asian style, apple, acetate, angel, atlas, autumn, animals, anniversary.
Using one or more of these ideas, create a card, layout, ATC, Off The Page - the choice is yours, to create something using the given letter.

Once you've completed your challenge, pop back in and leave a link to your creation. I will eventually create a Slide Show to showcase our work. There is NO pressure to complete all challenges - just join in when and where you can!!!

You can create as many as you wish. I need to make an Anniversary card so I will be adding that one to the mix as well.

Happy Creating.


Luv Sandie

(FEEL FREE TO BE A FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG - LINK AT RIGHT HAND SIDE OF BLOG, THAT WAY YOU WILL RECEIVE UPDATES WHEN I POST A NEW CHALLENGE - THANKS)

No comments: