Sunday 10 May 2009

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to all the mums out there.
Hope you have had a great day - I know I have.

First up I recieved my lovely pressies from the kids - and a cuppa in bed with my new mug - yummy!!!!!

Then we all got up and had breakfast together and then headed off to Josh's footy match. His team won which was fantastic and it was a really good competitive game.

We didn't get home til just after 2 o'clock which was late. We had lunch together and then popped around to Sean's folks to say Happy Mothers Day there - stopped for a quick cuppa and then headed back home again.

We started to tidy up the backyard from the concreting that we had done. There's lots of bits and pieces of concrete and junk on the ground so we got to with our buckets and picked them all up. Then we started to work out how we were going to get the big tree stump into the trailer - it took some work I tell ya!!!! Don't think I'll be able to move tomorrow......LOL.

Off to do some creating me thinks.

All in all a great day. Hope yours was a good one.

Luv Sandie

1 comment:

CreativeMe68 said...

Ohhh I was so sure that I had commented here, but ahhh alas I will do it now...Sorry bout the RAK!! Will do it today!!!!

So glad that Mother's Day was great,
and that your family made you a cuppa in bed!

I am going to create today! I actually feel like scrappin...have a great day Luv Shaz xoxo